Telecom OSP Field Stakers/Inspection in WI and IA
Email resume or questions to:
Mid-State Consultants, a telecommunications engineering and consulting division of John Staurulakis (JSI) in Nephi, UT is seeking experienced OSP Telecom Engineers to perform field work type engineering and staking. This position could be long term (3+ years) for the right candidate. Only qualified candidates matching the position description will be contacted.
• Previous experience and knowledge of Telecom OSP Fiber Construction
• Working knowledge of RUS practices and terminology is a MUST
• Ability to read and understand maps, drawings, and diagrams for fiber construction
• Valid US Driver’s License, clean driving record
• History of adhering to safety procedures and practices
• Ability to work independently, as well as, in a team-oriented environment
• High degree of focus and attention to detail/strong organizational skills
• Must be able perform repetitive physical motions of bending, standing, climbing,
and walking on uneven terrain. (You will be exposed to various weather conditions)
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Taking of detailed field notes and drawing staking sheets.
• Copper and fiber facilities using aerial, underground and direct buried practices.
• Assisting in ROW acquisition is a plus
• Knowledge of planning and design is a plus
• Computer literate
• Must have an in-depth knowledge of telecom construction.
• Must have excellent written and oral communications skills.
• Must have at least 2 years’ experience in telecom engineering.
A highly competitive wage, along with full benefits, makes these positions very attractive.
If you feel your qualifications meet the above requirements,
please send an updated resume outlining your previous,
relevant experience to: email@example.com